PINEAPPLE-NUT QUICK BREAD
2 Tbsp. sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Cream brown sugar, butter and eggs with fork or whisk until fluffy.
- Sift the flour and blend with the other dry ingredients.
- Add ½ the flour mixture into the creamed sugar and butter mixture.
- Add pineapple and juice, and blend gradually until all ingredients are incorporated together.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Blend in the nuts.
- Pour the mixture into a well greased 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon for topping and sprinkle over the top of the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the loaf comes out cleanly.
- Cool the loaf before slicing and serve with tea or coffee, buttered if desired.