1. What is your name? 

Christine

(or Chris when I want to be all unisex and mysterioso and stuff)
(or ChrisChras to Junkill)

I answer to all three. 

2. Tell us something about you, your background, and what you've been up to lately? 

I like words. I like photography. I like music. I like nature. I like camping.
I have degrees in Biology and Engineering. 
(Yes I be schooled, I know my science and my maths)

I used to be a daycare provider. I used to work at a gas station. I used to sell shoes. I used to be a girl scout leader. I used to play soccer...A lot.

I presently play the fife and the bass drum. I presently am a certified professional medical coder. I am presently taking care of myself. I walk my brother's dog everyday. My kids got me this awesome new bike for Christmas. I squealed. There is proof. 

(Why do I feel like I'm filling out a dating questionnaire? You're not putting this up on match.com are you?) 

 3. How did you discover Everything, and how did you become a noder? 

Whilst surfing the big waves of the net, I slipped through a tube and found myself in the soup of the e2 gel. I kinda liked floating around in this goop, so I stayed. 

4. What are your favorite writeups -- both your own and from other noders? 

Others:

The note I didn't give to the woman in the bookstore 
Conrad wants to know what I have been dreaming. This might get complicated. 
Secret wish: To be identical to the ocean 
Choose your words carefully; now throw them away 
Add Me On 
Why the willow weeps 
I remember when it was me who made her skin flush 
work within the limitations of the medium 
This ocean is angry but I might live through it 
I would like to sit in a coffee shop with a notebook, two pens, a carton of cigarettes, and you 
I am three, she said 
ransom note love letter 
The agony of birds 
The Cassandralike experience of aging 
The Slow Death of the Japanese Meal 
Teach your million tiny babies to parasail 
You love these machines. These machines are dead: a love story. 
For a boat of white bone, and we three 
She doesn't know what he sees, but sometimes it makes his face beautiful 
The flowers smiled, but she was gone 
Pale sickly white girl, why you no love me? 
Doreen 
Why there is no moloch13 
Standing on a mountaintop in northern Siberia under the rapidly descending bulk of asteroid McAlmont, with a calculating expression and a baseball bat 
Prayer to St. Isidore for Forgiveness of Malicious Softlinkers 
magic as it comes 
Around nine PM my heart was breaking so I went to bed early to listen to it happen. 

HEY! You didn't say a top three... 

These are favorites of my own words. They grabbed me and forced my pen to the paper. They still grab me when I read them now.

You are precious to me. Did you know that? 
Out here on the perimeter, there are no stars 
It's just a folded piece of paper till you let it fly 
Your words are delicious and enticing, and I would save them all like love letters 

5. What are your favorite and least favorite memories from E2's history? 

My favorite memories are from the noder meets. This is true. E2 is people too. I learn you through your words and your words are you. I got to hug grundoon. I am forever grateful for that precious gift. I am also grateful that I got to hug WolfDaddy. This is something that stays with you.

Least favorite memories occur when someone leaves and deletes all or most of their work. I am saddest about most of yossarian's pieces being gone. He was one of my favorite favorites. 

6. What keeps you coming back (or not coming back, as the case may be)? 

 see also #4. The words and pipelinks and the people are what keep me coming back even though I don't write as much as I used to. I still come back at least weekly to see what new things have been written and to peek in on old friends. 

7. What do you hope for E2's future? 

everlasting gobstopper 

8. What does E2 mean to you? 

connections 

9. Who are your favorite noders? Which ones do you miss the most? 

 I have lots of favorites but I miss yossarian, junkpile, dem bones and stand/alone/bitch

10. Who would play you in the Everything2 movie? 

Jane Seymour.

Do not ask me why, she was the first thought that popped into my head when I read the question so I'm going with it. Sometimes you just gotta trust your gut. 

11. Please fill in the blank: "E2 is to the Internet as ___ is to the world." 

I didn't know an SAT test would be involved...

"a warm coconut filled island with lots of hammocks and rum barrels in the Caribbean" 

12. Any questions that I didn't ask that I should've? 

My sign 
favorite movie 
last book I read 
favorite musician 
political views 
religious views 
If I had any pets 
If I had any kids 
my exercise habits 
my body shape

Oh wait...this isn't a dating questionnaire.

Everything2 Decaversary Interviews

If you have questions or comments, please contact Chras4 or Jet-Poop.