Second day of work...

Today will be my second day of work. I am a bit excited and a bit nervous. Yesterday went quite well, except the stupid credit card reader was acting up a bit. I have to be at work by 6:00 PM, it is exactly 4:58 PM here in Michigan. If I leave at 5:30 I will get there with a few minutes to spare. Today I will be working with a guy named Bill. Bill seems nice and very helpful, which means he should be a good person to train me. Most of the other employees I have met have been very nice and helpful. I am not sure what I am nervous about, this job is a cream dream. I have to close the store tonight. That could be what is causing this nervousness. Anyway it I must hop in the shower and get ready for work. Wish me luck!

I just got home from closing the gas station. It is 12:34 AM. Today went quite well, I learned how to use the credit card reader. Not only did I learn it, I fucking mastered it. The only major hang-up I had was when the receipt printer got jammed, bad. I had to use a paper clip to try and get the clog out. But it would not budge. Luckily for me the store still had the old credit card machine. I hooked it up and hit the ground running. The customers were all very nice, and I am sure there are some that I may come to know as friends.