I am sorry imago but I totally disagree with you.

You see, Everything (for me anyways) is not a collection of life experiences. No, it is not a purely informational database either. It is a nice mix of both, and each side contains enough interest to keep me glued to Everything for days.

Do you think Webster_1913 was created to tell a story? No I don't think so. His existence rebukes your claim that Everything is not a dictionary, because it is, but a lot more as well.

I like Everything because it is a massive database on anything you can possibly think of. Not because of its wonderful collection of short stories, but because it is a flexible collection of information.

Stories are interesting, but then again, sometimes I don't really care about some of the stories. They pique my interest once in a while. But usually, I don't care. If I wanted a story, I would go talk to some people in real life, not on Everything, because, frankly, I think Everything is not the type of medium for emotional commuincation.

Information is boring?!? And you claim to be a geek girl in your home node? What makes a story so much more interesting than a good informing node? Nothing I can think of.

If you are going to treat Everything as an network of "stories", then why don't we just rename Everything to Everyone's Diaries? Or perhaps even Storytime? Or better yet, dem bones' Wonderful Stories? That way it would be more aptly named.

I am not saying Everything be restricted to a pure database. But I strongly disagree with your stance on factual nodes and information, as well as "stories". Stories are usually boring and inane. As is information. It is looking for the magical stuff that is really interesting that matters.