If American citizens do shed their state of political apathy and vote those people out of office, who will replace them? More politicians! They're all the same, more or less. Gun control. Restriction of free speech. The next time I hear someone say I should be censored for hate speech I'm going to shove a copy of the Bill of Rights down his throat. For the sake of it, I will pretend to rob the next hippie that says all guns should be banned and see if he changes his views.

And why is America about to kiss the Constitution goodbye? Probably because people these days are too fickle and respect their personal sensitivities more than the principles upon which the nation was built on. The false belief that violence is on the rise, propogated by the liberal media, makes people go for gun control. Hate speech, possibly the most ridiculous, and most successful, infraction of the First Amendment ever. In any case, I have one piece of advice for all those people out there who believe that the Constitution allows too much freedom.

There is no such thing as too much freedom. Too little freedom, on the other hand, is very real in many countries. Be glad you have the Constitution.

Go ahead. Throw away your rights. I'm keeping mine. And I'll be damned if anyone tries to take them away from me.


What the hell am I rambling about? I'm not even American!