To the few Americans who still care about politics nowadays, the Green Party is obviously a manifestation of pure evil from the planet Alpha Pinto, and its members on Earth part of a sinister conspiracy to wrest control of the world from its currently leaders for the purpose of establishing a dystopian hell.

Led by the evil Ralph Nader, an alien from the said planet, the Green Party has managed to seize power in Germany and is currently installing their twisted schemes there. The Green Party has many agents working for it, such as Jello Biafra and Gerhard Schröder. It is a certainty that the Green Party, working in the dark, will release its army of insane flying monkeys from the jungles of Brazil and a massive horde of giant killer moose from the flatlands of Canada to catch the United States in a crushing pincer movement, destroying the current leadership and installing Ralph Nader as the new Overlord of Naderland.

The Green Party's expertise in infiltration, espionage and minsinformation should not be underestimated. If not for the concerted actions of the Republican Party and the Liberatarian Party, Ralph Nader would have seized power long ago from the corporate illuminati, who work tirelessly against Nader and his host of beastial cronies. His election to the Presidency in the year 2000 will be disastrous.

That has been a Ford Motors public service annoucement


TWAJS, BTW