I had a horrible dream/nightmare last night.

I had a heavy machine-gun of some kind. You know, the ones that need to be belt-fed. I was in Sydney, Australia, at my old house. I was angry, so very angry. A flash. I stood in the middle of the annual Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras..... I had a gun in my hand..... A voice.

Kill them all........

Kill them all........

Kill them all........

I opened fire. Celebrants, gay or not, all fell before me, and vanished. I felt.... righteous? Happy? Gleeful? I don't know.

A shift in time. I was back at good ol' Cornell University. I had a 12-gauge shotgun in my hand. The same one I used in skeet shooting class. Before me, a plethora of liberal figures.... Clinton, Bill and Hillary; members of the Cornell student assembly; a person I used to know that lived down the end of the hall, an extreme leftist from San Diego; the faces of people I've seen in leftist rallies at Cornell, the treehuggers, the affirmative action people, the speech code advocates, a person by the name of James Lamb. And at the forefront, a face I've seen in the papers before, the radical ultra-liberal professor at the government department.

At my side were conservatives. A guy with dannye's face from his home node superimposed. Uberfetus (sorry dude, you were there). His roommate. Brian Fiske, last year's conservative candidate for the Cornell student assembly. Conservative figures in my life. They all had guns.

I gunned all the liberals down. Laughing as these people fell before me.

A lone survivor. I walked closer....

It was my older sister.

I woke up. How did I feel? Strange. Scared. I'm just a conservative, not a homocidal maniac. Really. This dream freaked me out immensely.

I am not a psycho.

It was all just a dream.