This is a playstation game. Tony Hawk, along with Bob Burnquist, Geoff Rowley, Chad Muska, Ellisa Steamer, Kareem Campbell, Andy Reynolds, and Rune Glifberg get down in all due style on a series of tracks, including a warehouse, a mall, and a few skateparks, like Burnside. There's also a version out for the Dreamcast, but I don't think that it's bails are as gory, if my sources serve me correctly. That, and tricks are easier to land on the DC.

This game has been an amazing source of amusment to my friends and I, as we've played horse for hours on end. Well, usually we play to stepchild or fuckstick, but that's beside the point. In this game, you play horse by having one player skate from a point in a given course, he has 10 seconds to get into a move combination and bust out as much trick action as possible. Then, the other player has to try to top that. This is incredibly dynamic as we'd get into matches of trying to just barely beat each other's score, so as not to screw up the tricks, which can really put you on the edge of your seat. Other times, and sometimes by accident, somebody would kick it with an incredibly high point trick, at which point everybody in the room put their heads in their hands, or high fived the guy with the controller, or just stared blankly at the screen and repeated the mantra, "Holy Shit..." over and over again.

There's a sequel to this game, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 that I haven't had a chance to really play yet, but I'd better, otherwise I'll feel like a total waste of skateboarding energy.