For those of you who don't understand, here's the breakdown
- Open your mouth.
- Place a part of the fruit in between your teeth.
- Close your mouth, using your tongue to reposition the part that has been bitten off between your molars, or wherever you feel the fruit would best be chewed (this can be tricky, but practice makes perfect, so just keep trying and you'll get it).
- Chew 32 times (so as not to choke on your favorite 'hairy fruit').
- Use the tongue to push the food to the back of your mouth (ha ha) and swallow.
- Success or failure is determined by the amount of kiwi in your stomach, as opposed to that which ends up on your shirt (bib if you had the foresight and you're a messy eater).
Good luck, and have fun eating that kiwi!