Cymro is a scientist and can talk some chemistry and physics and is dabbling in biology. He (is a he) and holds a degree. Or two. He's training for academia and trying to get money from governments to run his (proposed) experiments. What he's interested in is the structure and functioning of phospholipid bilayers. He's pretty good in the lab and pretty good at the math and science. What he's not good at is writing.
- user since
- Thu Jul 25 2002 at 22:53:29 (15.9 years ago )
- last seen
- Sat Jul 27 2002 at 18:32:03 (15.9 years ago )
- level / experience
- 1 (Initiate) / 0
- mission drive within everything
- scientific_method(as much as possible)
- surface chemistry, biophysics
- U of AZ
- don't work too hard.
- Send private message to Cymro