user since
Sat Oct 25 2003 at 09:06:27 (20.5 years ago )
last seen
Tue Oct 28 2003 at 20:34:14 (20.5 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
specialties
Impulsive, Kind, Broody, and Insane.
school/company
Equal Oppurtunities Institute
motto
In deepest cold...I walk alone.
Send private message to Cryomorph X

MUTANT DOSSIER #8409


General Information:
Codename: Cryomorph X
Real Name: Unrevealed
Age: 18
Eyes: Dark Brown. Teal when in Ice-Form.
Height: Variable
Weight: Variable

Mutant Abilities:
Can psionically manipulate the cold and it's properties, he is also an advanced telepath. Through his imagination he can create almost anything out of ice by freezing the water molecules in the air. Whether it be ramps to move on, offensive spikes, iceballs or defensive armor. He can also flash freeze, which is his primary form of killing an advesary. The Cryomorph is also a powerful telepath, this specific ability is due to Mr. Sinister's genetic enhancing treatments. Perhaps because the Cryomorph is a mute; when he becomes a being of living ice, he has no visible mouth. It's very possible that his inability to speak physically transcends into his Ice-Form. Whether he chooses it or the effect is an involuntary part of his mutation is known only to him. His telepathic abilities are his primary form of communication and he can use it across vast distances. His sight can also be altered to see in temperature differences, much like thermal vision.


Known History:


The mutant Cryomorph X, hails from an alternate timeline in which Mutants have enslaved Humankind. Sometime in the 21st century, Homo-Sapiens and Homo-Superior engaged in what was called the "Genetic War". The Humans realized that they were eventually going to be replaced and were determined to end the Mutant race swiftly. Mutants all over the world counteracted and a battle of immense proportions ensued. Evolution took it's place in the worst way possible, Human slavery. Thousands of Mutants were lost due to numerous Sentinel strikes but mutantkind prevailed nonetheless. Dr. Nathaniel Essex (Mr. Sinister in the 616 Universe) took the role as the savior of mutantkind.


Sinister then lead a group of elite Mutants similar to Reality 616's X-Men in the fight to claim Earth as their prize. During a routine scouting mission, the mutant, Sentient (Dr. Henry McCoy) came upon a wordless young man with a glare of anger and self-loathing. He approached him with the offer of living Essex's "dream". The young man declined with a gesture of apathy. McCoy explained to him that he could never imagine what it must feel like not being able to express himself without a voice. Sometime later he convinced the younger man to come with him to see Essex and request to give his new friend a home. Upon returning home with the young mutant, Sinister took him under his wing and genetically treated him to be able to communicate telepathically. Sinister himself believed speech was becoming "less than advanced" to him.


After seeing the potential in his new "Cold Knight", Essex told him that he was going to use him as the subject of an experiment. An Utimate Mutant with varying abilities. After some rigorous training, Sinister allowed him a place among his other children. The young man was overjoyed to have found a home yet still vaguely detested his own existence. Over time he became comfortable with the rest of Essex's family of evolution incarnate. He grew very fond of Sentient, his genius intelligence, patience and understanding and above all else the sound of his voice.


It was McCoy himself who gave him his own codename and soothed his inner hatred. Although the cold mute could telepathically communicate, A voice was still something he himself would never have and would always envy. Eventually, he mastered his abilities and his bond with McCoy grew past a platonic freindship.


McCoy is the only person he trusts and he would even betray Sinister's warped dream to remain with him.