The American condition of having one's ass crack peering, to various degrees, over one's pants. Associated with the image of a fat, hairy, disgusting plumber bending over and fixing a pipe or something. S'funny, my plumber doesn't fit that description at all. Maybe he's not a real plumber.

Compare with British "Builder's Bum."

Dannye - Oh, wow.