When I woke up from this dream, I was paralyzed from remembering a particularly disturbing scene from it. This is unusual for me because generally I don't remember dreams this vividly, if at all. . .


The dream is mostly in shades of blue. There were a few people in it and I could make out the color of their eyes. The rest of them seemed to fade into the dream.

I was walking down my old street by the house that I grew up in. I lived in a culdesac, and if you went right at the end of it you were on a long road. In about the middle was this open space followed by thick trees. I start walking into the space and after awhile I'm standing before an abandoned graveyard. There actually is one there. I remember going there with the neighborhood kids when we stayed out past sundown. But I digress...

There's a fence around it that's rusted and bent in where the kids have jumped on it. The place is unkempt, everything is overgrown to where you can only see the tops of the tombstones. I start pulling out the weeds from around a few tombstones of a family. I flatten the grass to where you can see the whole thing. I do this to a few of them and then when i get to a certain one I hear a baby crying. I start frantically pulling grass and digging through the dirt with my hands until I feel something pulling my arms from behind me, I can't turn around and I try to scream but nothing comes out. I'm stuck there wanting to help this baby and being dragged away. I start struggling and kicking and "un"-screaming until whatever's behind me lets go, and the baby slowly stops crying until there is silence. I fall to my knees and just start sobbing until I can barely breathe. Then I look in front of me and there's this "man" kneeling at the baby's grave. He looks up at me with his eyes closed, then he reaches out to grab me and I get a glimpse of his red eyes before I wake up.

Needless to say, I was a bit disturbed.