i made a nodeshell. spank me, i am naughty!

the nodeshell is rocks my socks, which is a cutesy slang phrase for something that's really cool. i started to ramble incoherently when i was typing it, because i didn't have anything else to say and i'm bored and tired but not sleepy. you know how that goes. so i put some of that rambling here and rambled and rambled and rambled some more. i rambled and rambled till my rambler was sore.

yay that rhymed! everyone knows rhyming is the key to many things in life - why do you think all that stuff they taught you in elementary school rhymed?

"in fourteen-hundred-ninety-two, Columbus sailed the ocean blue..."
"if it's yellow, let it mellow..."

not just rhyming though. rhyming and alliteration. 'cuz alliteration is cool too. and monkeys. monkeys rock my socks. they make rad monkey noises and fling poop at people. sometimes i wanna go "Eee! Eee!" and fling my poop at things too. like that fucking taco bell dog, and the old lady in those old navy commercials. and those damn Gap ads. those make me want to die. Did *you* know that The Gap and Old Navy are the same company? they ARE! maybe i should get some monkeys and set them loose in an old navy to wreak havoc by flinging poop. that would show The Gap that people won't just stand idly by while they assimilate the human race with kooky kitschy krappy (see! alliteration!) ads. heck no. the wrath of poop-flinging monkeys would put a stop to THAT noise, believe you me. or maybe i should just go to Old Navy and take a poop in the dressing room. i could pretend i thought it was a bathroom stall. i'd come running out with my brand new old navy cargo pants around my ankles, screaming at the poor minimum wage-earning GapBots.

"hey YOU! where's the farking TOILET PAPER? i just took a BIG STEAMING DUMP in that stall over there, and there's NO TOILET PAPER! and how the HELL do you flush those things?! HUH? ANSWER ME!@#@!"

hehehahahahheee. pooping is funny. if i was asian, i'd tell people my name was Pu Ping. or Hu Flung Pu. is that racist? there's funny english names too, like dick trickle and hugh jass and mike hunt. but chinese names are funny sometimes. i wonder if there's American names that are screamingly funny in other languages. Randy i suppose, but that's not REALLY another language. Like if it turned out that my name meant "festering nipple" in Urdu. that would rock my socks.

"flung" is a wicked funny word. i dunno why, i just really like the sound of it. flung flung flung. FLUNG. it sounds like it should be some sort of onomatopoeia, but it isn't, unless you fling a bell or something. FLUNG. hehehahahaa.

mung bung dung FLUNG. bonnnnggg.

every time we walk past the abercrombie and fitch in harvard square, my friend yells "I AIN'T DOWN WITH THAT MACARONI AND FISH SHIT!", especially if a door is open. i think the employees might be afraid of us. they better be. or they will feel the wrath of my legions of POOP-FLINGING MONKEYS.

HOORAY!!!!!!

i have no idea what i was doing when i wrote this, but i think senseless rambling is funny sometimes. if you don't like it, TOUGH BEANS PAL. i suppose you could vote me into oblivion but these are my honest, heartfelt opinions! i'm POURING MY HEART OUT HERE, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, FOR YOU, ON EVERYTHING TWO (rhyme! yay!)

man, am i tired.

zzzzzzzzzzzz.....