Today I discovered the worst feature of my new car. Picture this. I had just been cut off. I was in a fit of rightful rage. In anger and spite I raise up my hand and slam it down upon the center of my steering wheel. I am anger; hear me ROAR!

eemp?

HUH? What the hell was that? Surely that did not come out of my sleek, styling, black car? I mean, I didn't expect the magnitude you would get with an 18 wheeler I-eat-import-cars-for-breakfast type horn. But...eemp?? That...that can't be right. Hell, my old Saturn, which I admit is not the most manly of vehicles, had a better horn than that. Later, discreetly, I tested the horn again.

eemp?

Oh the agony! Oh the shame! My horn is a sound byte from a stepped on mouse! Then my mind started turning. Wheels began to grind. Smoke...I had smoke from the ears. If folks are willing to pay 80 bucks for floor mats...hrm...what about the upgrade on the horn? You could have different price points...the bigger, the badder the horn, the more bucks your gonna shell out. Now I just have to decide if I want to pitch my improved horns directly to the car dealer, or those car folks who sell the neon lights that go in the wheels. I'm gonna be rich I tell you. Rich.