I was at school holding my winter coat. It was during classes, and I was standing outside in the middle of the campus, looking around. I noticed small drips of rain pelting against my skin and I put my coat on, knowing that the material that the coat is made of would repel the rain. When I looked back up from adjusting my coat, I saw two girls walking nearby. One said to the other, "See, she's smart! She had that coat!" Along with the rain, the sequence of the dream faded away.

I was now walking into the school library when I saw the newspaper advisor at the entrance. She asked me why I was wearing a "puffy black person's coat." I told her that it kept me warm and it was, overall, very "efficient". From that word, she got a sudden understanding of my coat and left me alone. I boggled over her question, but left when I felt my bladder wanting to explode.

I went into a unisex bathroom and my boyfriend was there standing at the counter. I stood as I urinated in the stall (somehow) while facing the door and looking over it at him. A group of small children came in the door and he was busy with them. When I looked back at myself, I noticed I was peeing all over my pants and shoes. I had gotten my vagina out of alignment with the toilet. I couldn't let anyone know what happened, so I said I wanted to go home and change clothing.

When I went home, a boy from my academic team, Jarrett, called me and asked me if I wanted to go with him to some event on Sunday. I agreed to go with him. I then saw my dad holding a flyer for the same event which had been likened to a quilting bee by the time it got around to him. It was supposed to be a family day at a local amusement park and the big even was the opening of The Beast (which, funny enough, looked like The Beast at King's Island in Cincinnati). I met Jarrett there and I realized he was carrying a small child. Jarrett told me that the boy was our son, that we had 2 years ago.

The funny thing is, in the dream, I had no concept of how babies were born, and found it quite normal that I had never seen this baby in my life. I knew, from looking at it, that the baby was a genius. He was very articulate for a 2 year old and spoke like a 5 or 6 year old, if not older. He looked like my boyfriend and nothing like my teammate. My son wanted to go on the roller coaster. I am, of course, afraid of roller coasters, but I went on it for his sake. As I stood in line, I saw several parents with their babies loading on the ride. They sat in all sorts of dangerous positions. One mother had her legs dangling out of the car with the baby resting on her knees. I mentally warned her and she began to climb back into the car. Her buttcrack became visible for a second. I was disturbed by this. Eventually we got on the ride and it began. I closed my eyes as we went through each loop. The ride ended after the 2nd loop.

Jarret, the baby, and I walked back to our car. We were walking through pastel-colored goo that had collected on the ground. It was somewhat rubbery. Jarrett was giving me a run-by-run play on the baby's life. I feigned interest but I really couldn't care less about the kid. I was sexually attracted to Jarrett for some reason and wanted to get rid of the kid so I could have sex with him. As I stepped in one weird looking pile of goo, I awoke.