DISCLAIMER: I'm certain this node will get downvoted into oblivion, but I feel like sharing it anyway.

I got into a massive feminist ranting-match last night. Now, normally I have no problem with feminism in the "We can do anything a man can do" sense. Bring it on, we need more females who know which end of the computer is which, and can play quake and baseball. However, the vitriolic "we could have a perfectly good society if it weren't for the scum-sucking pigheaded bastard men" type of feminism just pisses me off. Society doesn't work that way, and it never will. Ladies, you're stuck with us, deal with it.

Anyway, I got into a shouting match about why women couldn't have a perfect society without men (reproduction springs to mind...) She claims that they could just clone each other, implant the cloned DNA into an egg cell and off you go, so to speak. That is, of course, a load of horseshit. Humans heve never been cloned successfully, and even if they could, the lack of genetic variation coupled with the inevitable small errors in synthesizing the DNA would make the third of fourth generation of her utopia look like the creepy little three-toothed banjo-player from deliverance. But she doesn't listen, of course. I have a penis, and I am therefore wrong beyond measure, and probably too stupid to even know it. I should just go sit in the corner with the other phallocentric bastards while she rants and rails in peace.

Now, she has some good points about how men have mistreated women for millennia, but I wasn't there, so it **CAN'T POSSIBLY BE MY FAULT**. Yet in her mind it is my fault, because those people were male, and so am I. What the fuck? I didn't do it, but I have to sit here while you ake revenge for chauvanism that happened before I was fucking born? I think not!

A good feminist never acceps defeat at the hands of scienc, she just changes the subject, and blames men for all the wars, famine, disease, and general evil badness in the world. I just gave up. you can never win an argument with a christian, a neo-nazi, or a feminist; logic hold no significance to them. All that matters is that they are right and you are wrong, and truckloads of facts and logic can't sway that belief one centimeter.