I was in a car, sitting next to my mother. We were just driving pass a mall in Richmond where I live, it all looked exactly the same as it does in reality. There was a car in front of us. Everything was normal until that car began swerving back and forth, and eventually it had occupied all four lanes (not at the same time). My mother and I both thought the driver just had a bit too much to drink so we decided to leave a farther distance between us and the other car. Mom also started to drive a bit slower just to be safe. Suddenly the car in front of us came to a halt and it seemed to park on both lanes. The driver lowered the window, took out a handgun and started shooting at people. After about six shots (as the gun could only hold six bullets), the handgun magically turned into a machine gun. He started to shoot at everyone around him and a nice semi-circle. The window of our car was shattered and my mother was shot once. Right after she was shot I was shot about ten times in the chest, head and legs. It was a little weird how my mother was only shot once while I was shot multiple times. Of course, I died, and suddenly the car and everything else was gone. I was left alone, dead, lying on the cold, wet concrete.

That was it, I woke up. I remember everything so clearly and distinct. But what does it all mean?