I have a massive attack of ticks. You know, when you get those involuntary spasms. I've been working on a project for school all weekend, and I have work today+tomorrow. So I won't even be home till Tuesday Afternoon. Add to that my imense fatigue gained from coding all night, and you have me.

I joined www.netdate.dk yesterday just so I could look at chicks, cause I'm a stupid pervert who can't get a date anyway. Man, did I get bored with that fast. I'm so pathetic.

Noded a bit as well. And bookmarked a lot.

I feel a need to get home & go to sleep (I'm still at work and its 7:45pm).

Now my arm is spasming again. I've been typing too much it seems.


-4, eh? what is so wrong with being honest, now? :)
9:40pm: It seems I'll be home around midnight today. I guess that's ok. Considering I get to sleep this friday. I look forward to it already!

*sigh* Oo and I got upvoted. Heh. now it's only -2. Whatta you know.


10:18pm: Strange. Just as I read John 3:16 on a random soft-linked path, a guy in the office asked what the printer was called... 316. Maybe this means that I should believe in Jesus H. Christ. Now, I'm a devout and zealous atheist. No, actually I don't care. And I don't have the willpower to start believing.

Actually, I don't even have the willpower to start smoking. And that even though I smoke when I'm out clubbing/bar-hopping (I get high from the nicotine, hah. That is so bad).


1:00am: I'm going to bed. Ahhhhh!