All right, dammit. Note to self: Node the following sometime in the next freakin' decade.
- Émilie Dequenne, actor, starred in Brotherhood of the Wolf
- f-stop, in terms of trombones
- daycare, day care, or day-care, since there aren't nodes in any of those spellings of the word
- Built From Scratch, an X-Ecutioners album, nodeshell
- LGM-118A Peacekeeper, an ironically named ICBM the U.S. Air Force still fields
- cooleyhighharmony, the album by Boyz II Men. Don't ask.
- Po-2/U-2 Kukuruznik, a Soviet biplane used for various purposes before and during World War II
- Nikolai Nikolayevich Polikarpov, Soviet aircraft engineer
- Igor Sikorsky, Russian-American aircraft engineer, nodeshell
- Vyacheslav Mikhailovich Molotov, Soviet foreign minister during World War II
- trench broom, a colloquial name for several firearms, including the Thompson submachine gun and the Winchester Model 97 shotgun.
- Winchester Model 97, a shotgun used during the Great War
- M1917 Bayonet, often mounted to the Model 97 shotgun. Who knew?
- U.S. Navy Elgin Cutlass, we wants one, yessss.
And keep this updated, by the way. You know you're always running across other crap you want to node. Better yet, go over your mediocre lame-ass nodes and do something useful with them. No more NFN, kthx.