Gravy Train!!!! is "a rap group celebrating the styles of the vastly under-appreciated razor tongues of 80's rap bitches." Based in Oakland, California, they have a unique blend of Casiocore beats, and straight-out lewd and sexual lyrics, made funnier by the fact that they're mostly sung by women. "I find a young gun, I drench him in cum..."

Originally the lineup was CHUNX singing, FUNX and HUNX (the only man in the original group, he's fantastically gay (and a hairstylist!)) rocking the backup keys and dancing with DRUNX (the full time dancer), but (rumor has it) DRUNX met some northern European chap during their European tour, possibly got knocked up by him, and was left behind somewhere in Northern Europe. So now they have Brontez (also a fantastically gay man), guitarist for Panty Raid (Hunx also sings for Panty Raid, so it's all in the family).

To quote their site (what better way to describe them than their own words?):

Gravy Train!!!! is the bitter brainchild of Chunx, your standard honky ho, who obsessed over JJ Fad lyrics ('I seen better pictures on a can of Alpo'), bitched about tiny-donged menz, and suffered from the frightening split affliction of burgerphilia/nymphomania. Funx soon stepped in with her winning Casio beats, frighteningly stark-faced and sexually obscene dance moves, and Spanish flair (but NOT in a Santana featuring Matchbox 20's Rob Thomas sorta way).

Requiring a visual to beef up the riddimz, dancers Hunx and Drunx were quickly recruited. With strikingly similar (hard)bodies and matching hungers for humps, they provided flawless accompaniment. Hunx, with his bootylicious bear hats, is starved for rich-boy gravy and bored with beaver (a refreshing change in the mainstream hip-hop world). Even so, Drunx's intense dance face and unabashed hornball moves make him bend over and take it from a certifiably bigtime Pennsylvania import with hot shoulders and a hotter ability to fuck any man up his virgin poopchute and make him LOVE IT. (NOT that Hunx's roo has EVER been virgin!)

Note that they needed not one, but TWO auxiliary suggestive dancers, who do nothing but suggestive dance moves, some of which are covered in the last track of "Hello Doctor", "Pussy Thrusts".

Their songs are all about such things as having sex in the choir loft, drinking malt liquor, and most of all, raunchy sex.

Their inaugural record was "The Menz EP", released in 2001 on SPAM Records. They released a new album on Kill Rock Stars in 2003 called "Hello Doctor". Website at www.rapbitches.com (with MP3s!)

Typographical note: yes, the four exclamation points are part of the name.

I know them from their semi-infrequent visits to 924 Gilman, where they always put on a massive raunch-fest. I hear their shows at 18+ clubs are amazingly... well, raunchy. Some other info stolen wholesale from their website.