A three to one mixture of sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide.


As the name implies, it is extremely corrosive.

Applications Safety
  • If it gets onto skin flush it with water for at least fifteen minutes.
  • Never mix it with organic chemicals. It may cause an explosion. Do not use it to clean objects with any substantial amount of organic residue. This may cause an explosion.
  • When preparing it, add the peroxide to the acid. The mixture will become very hot. Allow it to cool before using it.
  • Do not put it into plastic containers. Use Pyrex glassware.
  • Do not store it. To dispose of it, aspirate, then flush it down the drain with large amounts of water.