Born in the Idaho desert, just down the road from Ketchum, where Ernest Hemingway blew his brains out. An evil storm deposited Toto and I in Arkansas, just down the road from where EH wrote A Farewell to Arms (I think he should have dedicated it to Venus De Milo).
- user since
- Wed Oct 3 2007 at 14:14:59 (10.3 years ago )
- last seen
- Thu Oct 18 2007 at 20:17:15 (10.2 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 13
- mission drive within everything
- I don't know what this means
- "Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."
- Send private message to Boomvang