In an effort to complete the List I have compiled the following.

  • The cheetah is the only cat that cannot retract its claws. This gives it better traction for running.
  • In grammar, an Appositive is a substantive set next to another substantive and denotes the same noun.
  • Jet-Poop is the only active noder with a hyphen in his name. Hyphenated does not count.
  • Raindoe Bright is the most active of My Little Ponies representing, according to creator Lauren Faust, “My unbridled rage at the horse tracks.”
  • Bill Clinton’s twin brother Earl Clinton has been locked in the basement of an Arkansas insane asylum since early childhood. His identity is concealed behind an iron mask.
  • The popular funny page character Shylock Fox is, like his fictional namesake, addicted to cocaine.
  • E2 noder Woodnot is not, in fact, wood.
  • Threeps are small jumping insects. Thrips are German Drips.
  • Russian dancing sensation Boris Yutaninovikbovick once shot seventeen baskets in a row during a Lakers Game just so he could prove that LA really does suck that hard.
  • Labor Day was originally Labrador Retriever Day.
  • Kubla Khan in Xandu did not a stately pleasure dome decree.
  • Snoop Dog spelled backwards is Poon’s God. Mr. Phenelias Poon of New York City could not be reached for comment.
  • Rodents never marry the same rat twice.

  • Gorden Ramsey's number of shows will equal 22, after which he will herald the apoplex. Not an apocalypse. An apoplex.

  • In American English a “Hot Toddy” is a type of hot drink. In British English it signifies a sex act involving hatching caterpillars in a mouth full of rice milk.
  • The life expectancy of the average elevator surfer is 22 years old.
  • Meritocracy is the foundational belief of Meritocralism, a religion that until very recently was practiced by the Meritocralists, a group of hyper-intelligent ants living in the Congo.
  • If Barack Obama pulled a Michael Jackson, the Tea Party would pull an Asamoth.
  • Red blood cells do not have DNA.
  • The Grand Theft Auto series has a cheat code that reveals the main character's crippling self-doubt in 37 unscripted cut-scenes where the voice actor comes to your house and raves while drinking all your beer and coffee.
  • It's not that Santa isn't real. He doesn't bring you presents because he hates you.
  • The theory of Gravity is wrong. The Earth is really a ceramic plate moving upwards at sixteen feet per second. This is why things fall.
  • Cops, as in police, is entomologically closer to the cicada than they are to the praying mantis despite their claims otherwise.
  • Scientists have for years been replacing human brain cells with tiny sacks of K-Y Jelly.
  • A “catcher’s mitt” reminds people unpleasantly of sex acts with Mitt Romney.
  • No two treble clefs are the same. Each is unique like a snowflake.
  • By 2251 all humans interactions will take place in The Cloud… of marijuana smoke.
  • Abstinence causes cancer.
  • Amber doesn't think much of your tie.
  • This fact is secret.
  • “Bros before Hos” is the poplar slogan of Donald Trump’s dubstep label TrumPstepZs.
  • Speaking of Trump, one day he will be President of the USA and it will be much, much worse than you can imagine.
  • The Pound Sterling used to put dogs down by dipping them into vats of molten silver. The reason for the size difference in British coins comes from what tail section the coins came from when the dogs were cut up. The rest of the dogs are buried bellow Houndsditch.
  • Wombats eat cats.
  • I before C except after T would make a much better rule.
  • Urinary Theater Presents was the most popular TV show in 1970s era Sweden.