A Dream -------- Downtown London.. Riding a motor scooter between the skyscrapers which are reminiscent of the skyline of Dallas. I turn a corner to find a vast, perfectly square, perfectly flat lake surrounded by a short steel fence. I stop by the corner of the body of water and watch for something, but nothing comes. Suddenly, behind me a car whizzes by and smashes into a young British man on a bicycle. He looks perfectly happy, although quite dead, and undamaged. As I stroll towards the accident, I feel a tugging at a tiny point at the back of my skull. "I" (my mind) am pulled, siphoned, SUCKED from my body through that point and inserted into the mind of an old oriental man, running through the slums of Tokyo.

I am not in control of this body, I can only experience what is taken in by his senses, no ability to influence anything. We are running as if our lives depended on it. I feel a weight on our left side, and luckily he looks down for a moment so I can see what it is we are carrying. It is a thick plastic bag with a zipper running down the middle. A body bag. We struggle to run with the bag, the weight of the body inside slowing us.

We reach the back of a white house at the end of a row of apartments, and look through a screen door at a beautiful Japanese garden. A flowing stream down the middle and the bamboo surrounding the area make it a wonderful sight. We notice a hill at the back of the garden, beyond which we cannot see. Pushing through the screen door, we run towards the top of the hill. Looking behind us, we see a man who seems very upset and is chasing us for a reason unknown to me. He screams and gestures for us to stop, and then, unblinking, he looks to the side and notices a small structure which appears to be a bath house. He becomes sedated, a smile creeps onto his face and he enters the bath house and does not return.

Rounding the top of the hill, we look down upon a device that looks very similar to a swimming pool pump or filter. Running down towards it, we throw open the top of the device and dump the body inside. After closing the top, we turn a crank on the side and the sounds of grinding bone can be heard from within.