Well, I registered here quite some time ago and wrote a couple of things. However, they were in incorrect format and consequently deleted. Then life came at me faster than normal and I never learned how to write right on here. (Should anyone choose to shoot me a how-to, they would not be rejected.) However, since I've recently self-published my book (no applause) I should have more free time for frivolous writing. Hopefully. I like it here.
- user since
- Mon Apr 4 2005 at 02:53:53 (12.6 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Nov 12 2007 at 21:19:54 (9.9 years ago )
- level / experience
- 1 (Initiate) / 0
- mission drive within everything
- to expunge some of the excess overflow of words from my soul.
- fiction writing, raging sarcasm, and coffee.
- University of Arkansas
- God doesn't hate me nearly as much as he hates...those guys.
- most recent writeup
- Lost baby dreams (idea)
- Send private message to AuroraRose