If there were ever a signal for spring, it would be the sprouting of this beautiful species of daffodils.

This variation has a smaller flower than traditional daffodils, but grows to about the same height - approximately 12 to 14 inches. From my estimations, the flower grows to be about 2 or 2.5 inches across, with 2 flowers per stem. The flowers are usually yellow, with an orange covering around the stamen and pistil. Sometimes they can be confused with Paper White Narcissus, as they are a memeber of the same family. Of course, the plant grows from a bulb, making it an annual. In other words, expect to see it every spring.

Tête-à-Tête Daffodils are extremely easy to grow. You can practically drop them on the ground and they will sprout. If you don't own a patch of soil, Tête-à-Tête daffodils are almost always available at a supermarket.

Here are some basic guidelines from growing: indirect light, moderately moist soil, and cool temperatures (60-65 degrees Fahrenheit). The plants should be fine outside, left to their own devices, but if they are grown inside, they require a bit more attention. My plants were in a spot where I passed them daily, so checking on the moisture of the soil was not such a dominating task, meaning: the soil needs to be kept moist. This requires a bit of attention. They should be watered lightly every other day.