Hopefully this node will stay short...

1.Bombing of Red Cross facilities in Kabul.

On October 16, 2001, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) members spotted a bomber flying at low altitude towards its warehouses outside Kabul. The warehouses were clearly marked with large 3-metre by 3-metre Red Cross emblems on the roof. The bomber dropped its payload, destroying two of the Red Cross warehouses and killing one ICRC staff member.US forces claimed responsibility for the accident, and ICRC delegates reiterated the location of the Red Cross facilities, the locations and the movement of vehicles, and gathering of people at humanitarian aid distribution points. The warehouses were not occupied by the Taliban.

At about 11.30 a.m. local time, October 25, 2001, the actions of October 16 were repeated with frightening accuracy and the Red Cross compound was bombed by US forces for a second time. Three of the four remaining warehouses caught fire.

Attacking or occupying buildings marked with the Red Cross emblem constitutes a violation of international humanitarian law. The ICRC has now approached the United States authorities for information on the exact circumstances of the two incidents.

see http://www.icrc.org/eng/afghanistan for developments
Note: I haven't added the bombing of civilians at Karam or the hospital at Herat, because the cases are not so clear cut.