"Sometimes...you can cry until there is nothing wet in you. You can scream and curse to where your throat rebels and ruptures. You can pray, all you want, to whatever god you think will listen. And, still, it makes NO difference. It goes on, with no sign as to when it might release you. And you know...that if it ever did relent...it would not be because it cared." - Written in blood before everything went black.
- user since
- Sat Nov 24 2001 at 04:48:39 (16.8 years ago )
- last seen
- Sat Nov 24 2001 at 04:58:49 (16.8 years ago )
- level / experience
- 1 (Initiate)
- mission drive within everything
- Wizards of the Coast
- "The world can't end today because it's tomorrow in Australia."
- Send private message to AngstySquee