Come to the place where the tropical breezes blow,
Come to the coolest place I know...

Strongbadia (also Strong Badia) is the domain of Strong Bad, his very own country in his hometown of Free Country, USA. In reality, it's just a vacant lot behind the dumpsters. But it does have its own national anthem.

Major Landmarks

  • The Sign: Crafted from an old cinder block and a stop sign, it simply reads "Population: Tire" (or more accurately, "Pop: Tire"). Sure enough, the only permanent resident of Strongbadia is an old tire. Supposedly, the sign was to be part of a monument to Strong Bad, designed to rival the Aztec ruins of Techno-Chocolate Land, but Strong Bad and the Cheat were only able to finish Strong Bad's right foot (the sign) before they were distracted by Bubs' alter ego, the Thnikkaman. In the e-mail "2 years", Strong Bad predicted (among other things, back in September of 2003) that within two years, Strong Badia's population would triple to "Population: Tire, Bundt Cake Pan, and Coach Z", and the sign would break up with the cinder block.
  • The Fence: A simple white picket fence, Strong Bad and the Cheat used it as a hideout in the aptly-titled "Strong Bad Is In Jail Cartoon". It also served as part of Strong Bad's "Buffalo-style ranch" when he interviewed himself in order to learn the secret of his pizazz. The fence is also the lair of one of Strongbadia's most enduring mysterious myths and legendary legends, that fearsome guardian of the Tire known as The Bear Holding A Shark.
  • The Flag: As revealed in the Strong Bad E-Mail "flag day", Strongbadia has its own flag, consisting of three stripes in red, white, and brown, decorated with the image of a snake (with "Snake" helpfully written on it) going through a tire, clutching a knife in its tail.

Military
Considering the competition, Strong Badia neither has nor needs a standing army. Strong Bad instead employs the services of the On Point Kings, a band of shady mercenaries (or possibly missionaries) consisting of himself, Strong Mad, and The Cheat. They have sold their services to such high-profile customers as The Cheat's Sister and Joe Piscopo, and specialize in black ops, brown ops, and the occasional beige op.

History
Strongbadia was founded some indiscriminate time ago, when Strong Bad left to find a place where he wouldn't be "persecuted" by Strong Sad for putting ketchup on eggs. Travelling with three stout sub sandwiches and his best The Cheat, he eventually came to Strongbadia, where he rented the place from Bubs. He's used the place as a hangout ever since.

Strongbadia has been the host of several special events, such as the monster truck show Awexomecross '98 (SB Email "monster truck"), and the first (and last) broadcast of Strongbadia Action Cool News 5 (SB Email "local news"). In the e-mail "army", Homestar Runner and his "Homestarmy" (consisting of Strong Sad, Homsar, a popcorn popper, and a painting of a guy with a big knife) tried to invade Strongbadia, with no success.

Source: Homestar Runner (http://www.homestarrunner.com/)