Grrr.... Borged again!

This makes time number 2 that I've been Borged. The first time, EDB ate me 'cause I almost litterally asked for it. EDB ate someone I was asking a question of, so I jumped on it and shook it, yelling, "Spit Juuichiketajin out, damn you, I just asked a question and it wasn't answered yet!" I was quite summarily Borged. I would have been disappointed otherwise.

So, today. I'm on E2 for the first time in well over a month and what happens? I'm sitting, quietly for the most part, and here I go, correcting a minor misquote by yossarian and next thing I know, I'm swallowed. I don't really mind that much as I had been quiet, mostly due to the fact that I'm supposed to be working, so that's not really an issue.

No, the real issue is the borg-slime. I don't know about the rest of the swallowed, but borg-slime is really nasty. It's just about the same viscosity as the stuff you see hanging out of the gaping maws of the creatures in the Alien movies. You know, that stuff that's comprised mostly of the same stuff they use in milk shakes to make them creamy. Doesn't it just make your mouth water?

And it smells. But, as I've just had lunch, I'm not going to get into the smell. I'll just shudder reflexively and move on.

The worst part, for me, about borg-slime is that I have long hair. It's not incredibly thick, but it does hang all the way past my waist, so borg-slime is a bitch and a half to get out! I mean, really. If it had some positive property, like as a holding agent, then it might not be so bad. But when all it does is stink and make you look like you just crawled up from the nearest sewer, it's just not a happy event.

Ok, there is one good thing about me being swallowed. It makes it so that I can't chat, so I let out my pent up self in verbal form as a writeup. Of course, it would likely have been more productive had I done something other than a silly daylog. I suspect this is yet another example of my poor impulse control.