back - Thursday night (Friday morning, really), 5 am-6am - sunrise, time to sleep
What for you want to stay up this late anyway, playing them miserable songs? Cheer yourself up by figuring that someone else is actually doing even worse than you? You're going to be worse than useless at work today, you know that.
- Fabrizio De Andrè - Suzanne
Yes, that Suzanne. In Italian.
- Ana D - Los Amantes
- Roy Orbison - Crying
Over you. What more to say?
- Artery - Into the Garden
- Bob Dylan - You're a Big Girl Now
It's a price I have to pay
- Fabrizio de Andrè - Hotel Supramonte
- Tom Waits - Burma Shave
- Susheela Raman - Mahima
- Noir désir - Ces gens-là
Her father didn't like me anyway
- The Modern Lovers - Hospital
- Patti Smith - My Madrigal
- Hope Sandoval And Warm Inventions - Suzanne
No, some other Suzanne
Things can only get better. Maybe staying up until dawn one Thursday night every four years or so will be worth the effort.