D-Devils is a very... interesting musical group out of Belgium. I think their music would most likely be categorized as electronica, but if not, it is definitely weird as all hell. Literally. Their songs all seem to deal with the Devil, and they themselves wear horns and similar costumes to appear something like poppy demons. And, scary as it is, I think they may actually believe this stuff. Or they went a little too far with the whole 'image thing.' For instance, read this preface from their website, hard linked for your reading pleasure:

No part of this project is meant to shock, to challenge or to ridicule any form of belief or religious conviction. If you can't talk or write about evil, you will never be afraid of it. Live your life... Dream your dream... But remember: you know nothing... You live in a world of unknown origin, not knowing what the womb of time holds in store for us. Nostradamus already predicted that the day everything bears the sign of the devil, the end is near! So I guess we are heading for the Apocalypse, the end of the world, the Armageddon...
Welcome to the new millennium... Pray that you will survive!

For your own good, read the next passage carefully. It will instruct you what to do if you are being attacked in a dream or in person by a demon or devil.

If you have the mind, say the following: "The Lord Jesus Christ rebuke you. The Lord Adonai rebuke you. I declare the Blood of the Lamb, the shed Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ that you leave." Keep on repeating this until it leaves...

If you are in a complete panic and you can't remember the above-mentioned, just keep on saying "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus..." It will work too!

Never say the following: "I rebuke you, I command you or I adjure you." Leave yourself out of it! It may cause you more harm!

D-Devils might be a very amusing project to some, but the religious background, hidden in the devilish wording, is far less amusing!

Think about it...

...riiight...

Comprised of Pieter-Jan "Peejay" Verachtert, Marco, and Maude the Sexy Devil, D-Devils has a strange, new sound that is even coming overseas to the United States. Their song, "The 6th Gate" is being played on some dance/techno stations (for instance, Energy 92.5 in the Chicagoland area). Personally, I like it, because it's unbelievably funny. It sounds like something out of a cheesy Nintendo game.

D-Devils discography: