Don and Millie’s is a fast food restaurant that specializes in hamburgers, they are a small chain with several locations in Omaha, and Lincoln, Nebraska. These are probably the best hamburgers available in a fast food restaurant, some might argue that they are a little greasy, but that just adds to the flavor. They also have many other items on their menu ranging from grilled cheese to taco salads. For beverages they serve Pepsi products, along with a variety of alcoholic drinks.

The restaurant’s décor is that of a 50’s diner, but not overdone, with some modern amenities such as TVs along the walls. There used to be both smoking and nonsmoking areas, however they have done away with that.

Service is a little slower than the normal fast food restaurant, such as McDonald’s or Burger King, you are given a number and they call it out when your food is ready. This can take anywhere from 1-5 minutes, which might not be acceptable if you are in a real hurry, but in my opinion the superior quality of the burgers is worth the extra wait.

Overall, I would have to say that Don and Millie’s is one of the best, if not the best fast food restaurants out there. And if you haven’t already, you should give it a try.