It's slipping away so quickly. I'd better put it down now.

It's night. I'm being chased by the Terminator. The Arnold Terminator. I (we?) run to a shitty apartment building, and hide out with Lance from Pulp Fiction. I (we?) find out that he has spent $10,000 of the $15,000 of his daughter's trust fund.

I (definitely just I) start to run out of the building, and straight into Arnold as he's walking in. He raises his gun, but does nothing. I slowly walk past him, and walk down the stairs while he continues his search. Either he doesn't recognize me, or he's not actually looking for me. After I'm out of his sight, I run like hell to some grassy hills next to one of the buildings. I leap, and land behind a particularly large hill, next to an apartment window with closed blinds.

I waited there for a few hours, I guess, because it's getting lighter out, and I'm walking around. A car stops in front of me, and is driven by a dude who looks like "Ben", the waiter from an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation.

I get in, and we go. I ask him if he wouldn't mind making a stop, and he says sure. Then I tell him my stop is in Tampa, and he says "Woah, no can do." I expect that, and I just ask to be taken to the airport, to which he agrees.

He then starts doing stunts.

Time Shift

I'm in some kind of gang. I don't want to be here, but I get the impression that if I want to stay safe, I'm forced to participate.

The leader divides everyone up into groups, and hands each group an itinerary. My group (which I have been designated leader) is assigned to hassle an oriental restaurant.

It's night again, and we head inside the restaurant, and (as per specified in the itinerary), I start to hassle the waitresses. So I dry hump them standing up. They don't like it at first, then they start to really enjoy it.

(I know, I know, Don't ask me. I have no idea where this shit comes from.)

I'm hating every minute of what I'm doing, because I really don't like this kind of behaivior, but again, I seem to be forced into it.

Anyway, I head outside, and around back. Apparently, I'm looking for (?) me. Upon coming to an area lit only by the light built onto the wall of the outside of the restaurant, I get the feeling I'm not alone.

I turn around, and there's this humanoid dinosaur guy standing there. He has the shape of a man, but his head is heavily and smoothly plated. His head is made up of different shades of red and blue, with four or five small white horns at the back of his head.

I proceed to kick his ass.

Our fight moves into the restaurant, and I knock him down (to where he turns into something that looks like the Road Runner), and someone stabs him with a fork.