Yesterday, I was calmly driving
home in my car, leisurely chewing on my favorite guitar
pick. I reached down to seize
my delicious 7-UP
and tipped it into my mouth
as I turned a corner. Then!
, a brand new Toyota Spider
flashed by, causing my attention to shift
slightly. I abruptly swallowed
the guitar pick, and washed it down with 7-UP. BUT!
I remained calm... I hoisted the 7-UP again, a bit more reluctantly, and chugged
it. The guitar pick had other ideas. It logded, pretty painfully, right above my chest
, still in my throat
. I got home, told my mom I swallowed a guitar pick, and to my
suprise, she wasn't surprised. I then grabbed a glass of water, and chugged it, too. The guitar pick slowly
made it's way into my stomach. There, it has wreaked havoc
into my stomach!
... All I can do is wait now, I guess. Ugh