I love this recipe. Put 1/2 pound of silken tofu into the blender. Blend until smooth. Add 3 tbsp honey. Blend until smooth. Add 1 frozen banana, and about 10 frozen strawberries. Add 1 tsp vanilla. Blend until smooth. It doesn't need ice, that's why you added the frozen strawberries and banana. Makes 2 very big servings.

This drink will make you feel wonderfully energized about 0.5 hours after consumption.

This is a great recipe!

An addition or two:

As is, the smoothie will come out a bit thick and heavy. I experiment ed a little and found out that a little more honey helps with the sweetness, and about 1 cup of orange juice thins it out and adds a nice tartness. Also, you can make more at once by using the entire pound of tofu, as long as your blender is big enough. Just make sure all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed before proceeding to the next step. Also, as long as your berries are frozen, the banana doesn't have to be (although it helps), and vice-versa.

Try whipping this up at home if you want something very nutritious, tasty, and portable to drink for breakfast or lunch.

P.S. This recipe scored major points with my girlfriend. Kudos to Sir Sydnius!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.