A girl who shall remain nameless. It was one of those curiously wonderful summer getaways during your youth when you feel like anything can happen (cue "turn turn turn" by the Byrds). She tagged along with me and two other friends who were her cousins. The journey via car took about 10 hours in total. All the while I was thrilled to have such a delicious dessert sitting next to me. She appeared younger than she was. And what legs!

I cracked jokes, made the odd insightful comment, albeit always addressing my friends, sort of eyeing the periphery to see if she was in any way taking heed of what I was saying.

When we got there I got very ecstatic about the locale. It was just some crummy holiday community overlooking the Aegean sea. But I hadn't holidayed in some time, so I was game for the three S's, no matter where it was.

To cut it short, after day upon day of drinking and being merry, she conveyed her intimacy by walking over to where I was lying on the beach and literally sitting, and then stretching out on top of me.

Taking it to the next natural step yielded a whiff of some hesitation on her part. I asked, and she confirmed it. Virgin!!! So dry humping was the order of the day. She was also very sensitive about where she was touched. To put it bluntly, the only flesh my mouth made direct contact with was pretty much above her breasts.

Anyway, without getting graphic, we broke up and headed back to the city, where we tried once again. Having decided I lacked the time for this tryst, I broke it off. We became friends who saw each other once in a while.

Things were cool until one day she told me she wanted out of innocence. Wild thing it was, and it would have to be with yours truly. It's a very cinematic thing to ask of someone, as in, these things don't just happen. To boot, she also had a boyfriend at the time, which made it all the more flattering. So I agreed, although I opted to play the role of the sensitive guy who discriminates when it comes to women who ask to have their cherry popped by initially saying I'd think about it.

There were problems, though. I had a gf at the time. When that nuisance had gone away, she had gynecological complications (**sigh**). We could never get it together, nor get together.

This little once-in-a-lifetime affair is still on ice, although I'm not sure if she's still a virgin.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.