Sta-ees-blue is a type of meal. The name derives from its three main ingredients: pasta, cheese, and blueberries. The pasta is usually served warm, and is suitable as a linguini but preferably a rigatoni. The cheese is of Parmesian variety. The variety of blueberries does not matter. When ordering at a restaurant, when the patron is asked what he would like to eat, it is common for him to respond: "Sta-ees-blue." This will prompt the waitress to ask "Withorwithout?" This refers to the inclusion of an extravagance: pesto. The patron heretofor says "With." or "Without." depending on his personal preference. Pesto typically comes pre-garnished on the meal, although can be requested as a side.

Is it really living if you just eat it?
 is it really living if you just killed it

So , you ve ' never done anything exciting ?

Try usyng a typewriter until your eyes bleed
or stare(in the dark)at a monitor until your fingers do
(do here means bleed) O, O, NO WHAT AM I TALKING ABT

                   recenter--
               wind clacks branches
                 house undamaged

A haiku cannot be pipelinked. If you don't believe me,
try it for yourself.

Let's visit the ocean, shall we? Here is the sand.
Here are the people playing in the waves.
(i almost forget Here are the waves.)
Here is the sun, irradiating you all.
Here is a nameless horror lurking
with a churning desire to eat you.

I just love formatting didyounotice.
If you don't believe me, try it for yourself.
Everybody else already did.
Get with the program.

So , you really don t ' feel alive ?

Find a lead pipe or some rope
maybe a candlestick or a wrench
(it was the butler! with the maid!
 in the kitchen! hee hee hee)

The ocean would understand if it could.
It of all things in this place is
the most primordial, the most in touch
with sandcastles and sandwiches and witches
and sea witches and our hands silently
and it just understands, O.K. ?

Everyone knows this day comes eventually.
So let's just get this over with. Cook
it in a pot, turn off the flame (or electric?
ADD [ees], pot  ; mix thoroughly and
and don t ' forget to each pop one in your moth
ah, mouth. In your mouth, the berries rejoice!

I Will Not Eat Green Butter
variety may be the spice of life
Well, I like my life bland thankyouverymuch.
later he wrote a suicide note says i'm just
a growing machine, i'm just a food processor

sta-ees-blue withorwithout ?

Try it.

I cooked this shit and actually ate it!

That's right, someone was actually stupid enough to cook this absurd sounding throwaway meme—and it's actually not entirely awful. The acidity of the blueberries makes them very similar to tomatoes, and the cheese adds just bit of savoury character. I am not a particularly skilled chef, just an enthusiastic one, so I'm sure this dish could benefit from proper seasoning. Pesto is optional. Would I serve this to guests? Not unless I wanted to freak them out with some purple pasta. Would I eat it again? Not really. It's a waste of perfectly good cheese and berries. But I digress; there is no recipe in the original node, so I had to go by what's there and improvise.

If you feel the need to replicate this...


If you decide you need pesto, it is an exercise for the chef to determine how much should be used, and at which stage it should be introduced. Consider the contrast between purple and green.

Begin cooking your pasta the conventional way; keep an eye on it while preparing everything else. While it's cooking, rinse your blueberries carefully. Do not let them get squished, and do not freeze them. With a fruit peeler or a fancy cheese shaver, make the smallest slices of the parmesan cheese as possible.

Using your fingers, toss the berries and cheese together in a small bowl with the olive oil. Give the resulting mixture a look of contempt. Get a small nonstick pan and put the cheesy blueberry mixture in it, put the heat on medium, and stir it a lot until the blueberries have leaked and the cheese is melted. By this point your pasta should be finished and drained (try to time it so the pasta is warm), so toss everything together and serve.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.