There are two prerequisites for calling a woman a slut:
  1. You don't like her, and
  2. She has sex more often than you do.
The term 'slut' is usually directed at a woman the labeller does not want to respect. It implies that she has sex more often because her perception of self is lower than that of the person doing the name-calling, and therefore it makes less of a difference whom she sleeps with.

The self-esteem issue is sometimes true, but it is not helped any with the 'slut' label. If anything, the label may aggravate the problem.

Being a slut is about the strength of your lust and desires. Not about the quantity of people, animals, or objects you choose to fuck.

If you masturbate daily, you're a slut.
If you fantasize at regular intervals, you're a slut.

If you had the outlet, you'd probably make use of it.
Don't deny it.
Embrace your inner slut

Heck, embrace another slut while you're at it. :)

There is no one commonly accepted delineation of the line where "sluthood" starts, and women (and only women) are subject to being labeled "slut" on any one of a myriad of "transgressions". In the interest of helping women to avoid this label, below is a thorough but non-exclusive list of the actions, behaviors, or outlooks on the basis of which women might be labeled sluts.

Slut (?), n. [OE. slutte; cf. OD. slodde a slut, Icel. slottr a heavy, loglike fellow, slota to droop.]

1.

An untidy woman; a slattern.

Sluts are good enough to make a sloven's porridge. Old Proverb.

2.

A servant girl; a drudge.

[Obs.]

Our little girl Susan is a most admirable slut, and pleases us mightly, doing more service than both the others. Pepys.

3.

A female dog; a bitch.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.