Transforms from race car to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: SKIDS

FUNCTION: THEORETICIAN
"Deep down, we are more like than unlike humans."

A daydreamer...often bumps into things at 60 mph while pondering Earth life instead of a Decepticon attack. Considers Earth one vast lab for his research. His findings are often invaluable to fellow Autobots. Enormous memory storage capacity. Carries a liquid nitrogen rifle with 600 foot range. Twin electron blaster of 20,000 volts can short-circuit almost anything. At 60 mph can stop within 25 feet. Not very fast...often in danger due to daydreaming.

  • Strength: 4
  • Intelligence: 9
  • Speed: 5
  • Endurance: 6
  • Rank: 8
  • Courage: 7
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 7
Transformers Tech Specs


Skids was probably the only large Autobot car to be never used in the cartoon. Not once. Ever. Of course, he was also one of the few ones I bought as a kid. I don't know what I was thinking when I picked him out; he was a hatchback, for Pete's sake. (Don't ask me why the box referred to him as a "race car".) Probably I wanted something no one else had. Or probably he was one of the only ones left on the shelf after the cartoon-watchers took all their favorites.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.