A device consisting of a battery, a condensator and some other electronics, plus two electrodes. The condensator is charged from the battery. Once fully charged, the electrodes are brought into contact with your foe's skin. Condensator discharges to the foe's body. Discharge causes unconsiousness or death. Don't touch your foe while givin' it to him, cause if you do, you'll get your share of the charge too.

A horror movie from 1989. Written and Directed by Wes Craven. Players: Mitch Pileggi, John Tesh, Heather Langenkamp, Peter Berg, Jessica Craven, and more.

No more Mr. Nice Guy

A serial killer that is being sent to the electric chair performs some voodoo and electricity to move his spirit to other bodies. He then tries to carry out his revenge on the person that turned him into the police.

I saw this movie a long time ago. I remember liking it. Maybe this isn't Wes Craven's best work, but if you like his other movies you'll probably like this one.

In slang, a shocker is a surprise, something that shocks you. This is usually used in a sarcastic way.

Example:
"There are perverts on the Internet? Wow, what a shocker. Thanks for the safety tip."

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.