November 9, 2007

  • added getNodeInfo, createTitle, and createWriteup methods to E2AJAX JS object (found in Everything2 Ajax).
  • created postWriteup convenience method in E2AJAX which encapsulates the entire process of posting a writeup.
  • created "getNodeInfo" mode at AJAX Update to process E2AJAX.getNodeInfo.
  • Added script and some inputs to Multiple Scratch Pad Viewer to allow posting of scratch pads directly to E2.
  • Implemented tinyMCE in Multiple Scratch Pad Viewer.

November 13, 2007

  • Added ability for viewing heaven entries for a given title at Node Heaven Title Search (gods only, sorry, kids.)
  • Also created shortcut link to Node Heaven Title Search from invididual e2nodes for that e2node. 

November 15, 2007

November 17, 2007

  • Revised vote bonus to give 5 XP for every 10 votes used.

November 27, 2007

  • Made some changes to Epicenter, primarily for Guest User

November 28, 2007

  • Replaced Random Nodes code with Staff Picks code
  • Replaced log links with Staff Picks nodelet in jukka theme
  • Revised nodelets for Guest User - namely, removed a bunch of stuff
  • Added full text search to jukka theme

 

How to activate E2's AJAX functionality

If you want to post writeups directly from Multiple Scratch Pad Viewer, you have to activate E2's AJAX functionality - we're still not including it default for users, although it looks more and more likely that we will.

To activate E2's Ajax functionality:

  • Go to Javascript Repository.
  • Check off both "default javascript" and "Everything2 AJAX" from the list.
  • Hit Update.
  • That's it, you're all set.
 

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.