Are you trying to figure out what to do with those Halloween pumpkins on your front porch before they begin to melt and stink? Why not make some delicious pumpkin cookies!
What you need:
What you do:
- Put half of the butter and pumpkin in a saucepan and slowly heat and simmer for around fifteen minutes, stirring constantly.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream the rest of the butter and brown sugar.
- Beat the two eggs and mix them in with the pumpkin.
- Mix the dry ingredients with a sifter and slowly sift into the pumpkin mixture.
- Add walnuts and drop onto a greased cookie sheet by the spoonful.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Makes five dozen cookies or one gigantic earth-shattering blob of death, your choice.
Iron Noder 2017