Pisser is used in Aussie colloquial language, it basically means ROTFLMAO. Usage: That was an absolute pisser!

Any extraordinary person or thing; anything affording extreme satisfaction or dissatisfaction; an unusual occurrence or predicament.

- american underworld dictionary - 1950
Having just returned home from what is known as a pisser, I am in no fit state to write this. Or perhaps I am in the ideal state to write this. Either way, I feel that the experience of a pisser must be shared.

In Stoke-on-Trent (and indeed possibly elsewhere in England), a pisser is one of two things:

The first is a person who is funny, adventurous, and has little or no respect or responsibility. This is the sort of person who will take their life into their own hands for the sake of a laugh. The reasoning behind the name is that people like this have such a good time that they, and those around them, are constantly on the verge of wetting themselves with laughter. To be called "a pisser", therefore, is one of the biggest compliments a young man can receive. It signifies that a youth has won the respect of his peers.

The second type of pisser is a mad drunken adventure of sorts. There are certain prerequisites for a successful pisser:

  • It must be fuelled by a huge amount of alcohol.
  • It must involve, at the very least, two friends. In fact, it is sometimes the case that the larger the group the better the pisser, and sometimes the opposite is true.
  • There must be some sort of aim; some final destination in view. This could perhaps be a friend's house, a 24 hour off-licence, the purchasing of a packet of cigarettes or the acquisition of items such as bollards and road signs.
  • A great deal of walking is also required
Other factors which contribute to a good pisser include:

It seems to be mainly males between the ages of 15 and 25 who engage in this sort of tomfoolery. The masculine cameraderie which results from a chase by the police appears to be unparalleled. However, it has been known for the occasional young female to be granted permission to join a pisser. One of the most appealing aspects of the pisser is that it is unplanned. A quiet drink in the pub, or a small gathering at a friend's house can, at random, turn into a quality pisser.

According to Babs, one of the biggest, baddest and bestest pissers there is, I am a pisser. The only girl pisser.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.