A three to one mixture of sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide.
As the name implies, it is extremely corrosive.
- If it gets onto skin flush it with water for at least fifteen minutes.
- Never mix it with organic chemicals. It may cause an explosion. Do not use it to clean objects with any substantial amount of organic residue. This may cause an explosion.
- When preparing it, add the peroxide to the acid.
The mixture will become very hot. Allow it to cool before using it.
- Do not put it into plastic containers. Use Pyrex glassware.
- Do not store it. To dispose of it, aspirate, then flush it down the drain with large amounts of water.