A three to one mixture of sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide.


As the name implies, it is extremely corrosive.

Applications Safety
  • If it gets onto skin flush it with water for at least fifteen minutes.
  • Never mix it with organic chemicals. It may cause an explosion. Do not use it to clean objects with any substantial amount of organic residue. This may cause an explosion.
  • When preparing it, add the peroxide to the acid. The mixture will become very hot. Allow it to cool before using it.
  • Do not put it into plastic containers. Use Pyrex glassware.
  • Do not store it. To dispose of it, aspirate, then flush it down the drain with large amounts of water.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.