A now defunct San Francisco math rock/indiepop band. Most similar to Thingy and Heavy Vegetable, to whom they devoted a song, "I Hate All Vegetables (Except For One)." Many other fun song lyrics and titles, including "Andee wants to impregnate me with one half of Uncle Tupelo."

The first track on their first album Now, More Charm and More Tender, released on March Records in 1996, is a snippet of the Archers of Loaf's "Web In Front." Their second and last album, The Roaring Mechanism, was released in 1998 on Absolutely Kosher Records. Shared their drummer, Andee Connors, with A Minor Forest.

Also known as P.E.E.

Pee is another word for urine. It is the liquid that comes out of you when you are on the potty.

Unlike poop, the yucky playdoh that comes out of you when you are on the potty, pee does not usually smell. It's true! Poop smells because it has all sorts of good and wonderful bacteria breaking it down, even before it leaves your lovely pink intestines. Unless you are suffering from a Urinary Tract Infection, your pee has no bacteria.

"But Facty!" you say, "Pee totally smells! My roommate does that 'If it's yellow let it mellow' thing and peeeeeeee yeeeeeeeew!"

Well I say to you, that smell is the result of the glory of nature! You see, when pee has been sitting around, the urea in it begins to break down, creating ammonia and carbon dioxide. You are smelling ammonia - the exact same stuff that is in Pine Sol!!!

Diet is the other thing that can make your pee smell. Asparagus and coffee are two foods that have pee scenting chemicals. You can try these fun experiments on yourself at home:

1. Eat lots of asparagus and see if you can smell your scented pee, if it smells a little bad, you are one of the 4 in ten who has the gene to break down the smelly asparagus chemicals. If it smells really really bad you are in the one of the lucky 3 in fifty who have the double gene!!!
2. Pee. Drink as much water as you can. Note the difference in color.
3. Think of as many words for pee as you can. Here are a few to start you off: Tinkle, wee wee, number one...

Pee is important to our bodies. It carries waste and water out of our blood. You can make your own pee at home! Here's how:
1.5 quarts of water
2 tablespoons urea (you can distill this from your own sweat and saliva - but thats another recipe)
1 tablespoon salt
some pigment (like maybe if you soak a yellow m&m in the water then take out the candy part)
some poison (if you use your city tap water you probably wont need to add any poison)

-or-

You can just wait a little while and you will have to go.
Some people think that pee is just like poop, but that is just not so! Poop is made when you eat some food, it passes through your tummy and into your miles of pink intestines and out your pooper. Pee is distilled from your precious red blood (unless you are from that blue blood Appalachian family). The blood pumps out your heart and through your body, passing through your kidneys to your bladder and finally out your peeper and into the potty. The potty is the first time pee and poop will ever meet!

Well I hope this has been an informative write up. I am doing an action right now known as the Pee Pee Dance and I will be back soon to take your questions and comments.
-it's a fact!

this has been a node inspired by the incomparable mister GoneJackal

Pee (?), n.

See 1st Pea.

 

© Webster 1913.


Pee, n. Naut.

Bill of an anchor. See Peak, 3 (c).

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.