An unabashedly ersatz dessert
, suitable for those situations where all
you've got are condiment
s. In Jeeves
's pseudo-Japanified house,
took on a slight Japanese
flair, making it a horrible
mutation of French
culinary skill, Japanese minimalism
, and American slapdash
quasi-creative shameless mimicry. Improvise
Proceed as follows:
- Pour a good amount of the chocolate syrup into the bowl.
- Unscrew the lid on the peanut butter.
- Poke the chopstick into the peanut butter a half inch or so. Scoop it
around a little bit to get more peanut butter on it.
- Dip carefully into chocolate syrup.
- Suck the chocolate-coated peanut butter off the end of the chopstick with
Actually, it was kind of tasty
Having a closet full of condiments will be the death