Flee for your lives! The most deadly weapon in the universe is freely available at all hardware stores! No one is safe! Oh my god NOOOO - *gurgle*

COW-ER BE-FORE THE MIGHT OF THE DA-LEKS HU-MANS! WITH OUR MIGHT-Y PAINT ROLL-ERS WE WILL CON-QUER THE EARTH! WE ARE THE SU-PER-I-OR BE-INGS!

OUR MIGHT-Y WEA-PON WAS CRE-ATED BY DAV-ROS TO DES-TROY OUR E-NE-MIES. ALSO THIS WEA-PON WAS MADE BY THE INFERIOR BEING NOR-MAN BREA-KY OF TO-RON-TO CA-NA-DA ON EARTH IN THE YEAR 1940. HE USED THE MIGHT-Y DA-LEK WEA-PON TO A-PPLY INFERIOR HU-MAN PAINT TO INFERIOR HU-MAN WALLS.

MANY HU-MANS COPIED THE GENIUS OF NOR-MAN BREA-KY AND USED HIS IDEA. TO-DAY PAINT ROLLERS ARE A U-NI-VER-SAL-LY KNOWN DE-VICE, BUT WHEN WE IN-VADE YOUR INFERIOR HU-MAN GREED WILL BE YOUR DOWN-FALL. WE WILL HAVE A MA-SSIVE SUPP-LY OF WEA-PONS TO ARM OUR NEW-LY CRE-A-TED DA-LEKS.

RE-SIS-TANCE IS USE-LESS!

THE DA-LEKS WILL BE THE MA-STERS OF THE EARTH!


Basically Norman Breaky of Toronto came up with a good idea in 1940 and everyone copied it. Paint rollers started out modestly, with a strip of carpet glued to a cardboard tube (what it revolved on is anyone's guess) but they progressed in technology - at least the handle did. We just use synthetic carpet now instead of axminster. At one point someone came up with the four wires with a central support thingy, and with some careful analysis of historical records we can see that this is what the gun on the original Daleks is made out of.

http://www.canadianhomeworkshop.com/inventions2.html

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.