Please note that some items on the list do not affect all omnivores, especially those with alergies or intolerances.
- You can walk into any restaurant and are able to eat most items on the menu
- You don't have to explain what your dietary requirements are
- You don't have to explain why your dietary requirements are what they are
- Your dietary requirements are never the subject of conversation
- You can look in the mass media and see people eating, cooking, or discussing food you might concievably eat
- When out with friends you don't have to veto restauntants, leave the group, or not eat
- When you turn down an offer of food the most common response is not to check the ingredients
- You have never been asked a question involving a desert island and an unusual food supply
Written from a vegan perspective. Yes that means I don't eat ... no I don't miss bacon ... what? Why the hell am I on a desert island in the first place? ...